Monday, August 05, 2013:
NIWeek has just kickstarted and fresh information has started pouring in. Reportedly, Meggitt Sensing Systems, which is a Meggitt company and one of the popular sensing and monitoring systems for extreme environments, will be unveiling its Endevco line of sensors at the upcoming NIWeek conference. The conference is being held at Austin, Texas, Convention Center from 5 – 8 August.
To be presented at exhibit booth no 436, the Meggitt Sensing Systems display will showcase a wide range of Endevco general-purpose Isotron, acoustic, piezoresistive, and variable capacitance sensors for shock, pressure, and vibration applications.
In addition, they will also include a live demo using a mock-up of an aircraft with sensors affixed and interfaced for data collection to see a selection of these sensors in action. Also available will be literature with details on the most recent Endevco product announcements.
The exhibit will feature:
• Model 35A, 65, 7251A, 752A11/A12 Isotron accelerometers
• Model 271AM1, 2222C, 2221F piezoelectric accelerometers
• Model 7264C, 2262A, 7231C, 7265A, 7268C, 7264G, 7287, 7302BM4 piezoresistive accelerometers
• Model 7290A, 7290E, 7596A variable capacitance accelerometers
• Model 8511, 8507, 8510B, 8510C, 8515C, 8530B, 8530B-2KM37, 8530C, 8540 piezoresistive pressure sensors.
Also on display will be
• Model 2771C signal conditioner
• Model EM40PH array microphone, EM46AE TEDS microphone
• Model 3090C, 3060D, 3075M5, 3091F, 3061A cables